Retirement Advisory Services
Financial Planning for Retirement
Everyone needs to plan now for the time when they no longer work and earn an income. As your financial advisors, Segal LLP works for you to provide solutions based on your needs rather than the needs of financial institutions or brokerage firms.
We provide answers to the following questions:
RETIREMENT FINANCIAL PLANNING
- How much will I need?
- Where am I now?
- How big is the gap?
- How do I close it?
- What is my asset allocation?
- How are my investments performing?
- Do they align with my retirement plan?
- Is my will still appropriate?
- How do I minimize taxes?
- What is my tax forecast?
- Do I have enough or too much insurance?
- What’s an Alter Ego Trust?
- When should I claim CPP?
- What are the new rules?
- What’s it worth?
- When shall I sell it?
For more information please contact our retirement advisory team.
Erroll Wolff, CA, MBA, CFP, TEP
Michael Daren, CA
Les Nevsky, CA, CFP