Analysis and Strategy
Analysis and Strategy in Corporate Financial Planning
At Segal, experience has taught us that while each business situation is unique, there are common traits in those companies that find success and those that do not. It is this experience, when supported by our analytical skills that enable us to accurately assess the gap between where you are now and where you want to be in the future. In this respect, we provide more than assurance services. Our task is to work with you in developing and executing the strategies that bridge that gap, assuring your company of future success.
How we do this will vary from situation to situation. Typically, we will start with our comprehensive Business Diagnostic Programme. This will include examining your business plan and budgets, reviewing monthly financial statements, Key Performance Indicators and other reports, and holding monthly advisory meetings with you.
A few of the many challenges that we deal with:
- How do I make my business more profitable? (Hint. It’s not always about increased sales)
- Which of my products or services create the most profit?
- What new sales channels should I be exploring?
- What should I keep doing & what should I stop doing?
- How do I attract & keep good people?
- Why don’t my people take more responsibility?
- Why am I working so hard?
- How do I grow & how do I finance that growth?
- How do I increase my gross profit margin?
- Will I have enough money to retire comfortably?
- Am I getting the right information to manage my business?
- Why is there never enough time to work on my business instead of in it?
- What’s my business worth & how do I sell it?
- Should I acquire another company?