Established in 1976, Segal LLP offers integrated solutions to a broad range of owner managed businesses, individuals, not-for-profit and financial services clients in the Greater Toronto Area. As a boutique mid-sized firm located at Yonge and York Mills, Segal delivers a comprehensive, collaborative, consistent approach in achieving results for our clients.
We are looking for a passionate, digitally savvy, team-oriented Marketing Coordinator to support and execute the firm’s strategic objectives.
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Develops and creates appropriate content for client communications, custom proposal and presentation materials including PowerPoint and other graphic materials for internal and external needs.
- Emphasis will be on digital marketing including the development, rollout and development of the firm’s social media strategies.
- In concert with the firm’s partners and leadership group, manage public relations efforts, advertisements, materials for conferences and partner meetings, content for speaking engagements and similar.
- Organizes or supports internal and external firm events including registrations, reservations, attendance management and venue coordination.
- Assist in the development and creation of marketing collateral and internal communications
- Researches clients, market trends and new sector opportunities
- Manages project and client data in firmwide databases; coordinates mailings for seminars, announcements and other communications
- Assist with, or coordinate, various marketing duties and systems, including client database, direct mail projects, research, packages, letters, special events, seminars, client gifts and other projects as directed by the for clients, prospects and referral sources.
- Provides support and/or marketing administrative tasks, as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- College diploma or equivalent marketing and communications experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and time-management skills; creativity is a plus!
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications with an emphasis on PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and deal with changing priorities
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the Firm Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to gather, prepare and clearly present information to our clients and team.
- Has a self-starter attitude and a commitment to meeting deadlines.